We take pride in taking care of our employees. Depending on your role, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for you and your eligible dependents. Wellspring provides diverse benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement savings and an employee assistance program.
From routine visits to hospital services to mental health services, our health care plans provide you with comprehensive coverage. If you choose any of our medical plans, you automatically receive prescription coverage.
- Medical Plan. Wellspring’s goal is to offer options to keep employees healthy.
- Dental Plan. Our two dental plan options provide employees a choice for their needs.
- Vision Plan. Take advantage of the discounts on products and professional services through this voluntary program.
- Prescription Coverage. Coverage for prescriptions is provided through our medical plans.
- Life Insurance. Wellspring provides all eligible employees with free basic life insurance. You can also supplement your coverage.
- Disability Insurance. Wellspring provides all eligible employees disability insurance.
Your Financial Stability
Wellspring provides you with access to a traditional 403(b) retirement savings plan and a Roth 403(b) retirement savings plan so you can save for your retirement. Eligible employees are 100% vested and eligible to start contributing at open enrollment the first quarter (January, April, July, October) of each year.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan: A 403(b) plan is a tax-deferred retirement plan that is similar to a 401(k), except it is available to employees working in non-profit organizations, educational institutions or charitable organizations rather than for-profit corporations.
- Roth Retirement Savings Plan: The Roth 403(b) retirement savings plan allows you to save more for retirement by contributing after-tax dollars to an account that grows tax deferred. While you do not get the benefit of pre-tax contributions, the appeal of the Roth option is that, when you retire, your contributions can be withdrawn completely tax-free.
Your Personal Life
Our employees have obligations and other needs outside of work. Wellspring provides all eligible employees with time off for vacation, holidays and other types of leaves.
We want to make sure you have time off when you want or need it. Here is a list of time off options for eligible employees, depending on location, position or status:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Leaves of Absence
(Military, Personal, Medical, Family Medical)
If you are out of work due to a nonwork related illness or injury, additional programs may be available to protect your income.
Benefits may vary by division, job status, location and/or terms of any applicable collective bargaining unit.