Personal Assistance with Wellspring
A hand when you need it
Have you ever thought, “I could really use an extra set of hands right now?” It’s pretty common, actually, especially as we get older. Wellspring Lutheran Services provides private duty caregivers to be that extra set of hands.
Whether you need help or you are looking for someone to assist your loved one, we have individualized plans that will fit every level of need. Our trained caregivers not only assist with daily tasks, but they are there to be a companion and a family liaison.
One of the many reasons Wellspring is different when it comes to meeting your needs is our customized approach when choosing your caregiver. We take the necessary time to get to know you and your family, and then match you with a caregiver who we feel will be a good fit. Your comfort is our priority, so we will always work hard to ensure that you have everything you need to make the most out of each day.
Here are some of the many ways we can help: Bathing, personal hygiene, cooking, housekeeping, assistance with pet care, errands, transportation, exercise support, medication management, health and home activity monitoring, short-term respite care, toileting and incontinence care, vital sign monitoring and more.
The Wellspring Difference
- Family portal. You will be able to receive regular electronic updates on daily living. You will not only be able to see notes about visits, but you may also download your billing statements, see your loved one’s chart, care plans, etc.
- Available 24/7. We can assist you around the clock. And if needs progress, we have the ability to continue to care for you or your loved one through our home health services.
- Family schedules matter. We want to make your daily living as normal and easy as possible. We work hard to plan around what schedule works best for you.
- Commitment to safety. We do safety assessments to ensure you or your loved one is safe at home, and has the independence they want and need.
- Proven results. We have been around for more than 120 years caring for people just like you!
- Staff accountability. Our caregivers have gone through backgrounds checks, are licensed, trained and insured/bonded. Your safety and security is important to us.
Mildred, 97, is a client at Wellspring who receives personal assistance in her home 7 days a week for two hours each morning.
To set up services, please contact us here.